- One Stop Shop: Save time everything in one spot.
- Get answers to your questions with Chat with a Librarian
- Find e-resources all in one place and login with an eCard you get on POWER Library
- You can use most of the POWER Library site without logging in. To use the subscription resources you will need to enter the full number on the back of your Columbia County Traveling Library card – e.g P00001234. If you don’t have a card you can create an eCard online.
An online library to download thousands of ebooks and digital audiobooks to read or listen to on your computer. You can transfer audiobooks to a portable device like an iPod, or MP3 player. Download the latest bestsellers, fiction, and nonfiction to your Kindle or almost any e-reader. Try it, it’s easy! It’s free, thanks to federal grant money administered through the Office of Commonwealth Libraries.
Log in to using your library card number: e.g. P00001234.
The Pennsylvania Job Resources page on the POWER Library Portal offers links to resources that provide:
- Thousands of job openings to match job-seekers and employers
- Credible workforce and economic statistics
- The Pennsylvania Career Guide
- Other career and college planning resources.
We’ll be here to help you get answers to your questions, any time and anywhere you have Internet access. Unlike other “expert” sites on the Web, there is no charge to use our service. We’ll be doing what libraries have always done best — quickly getting you the accurate, unbiased information you need