Online Library Resources
- FREE resource thanks to federal funding
- Online magazine, newspaper, and encyclopedia articles for all ages
- Online video books for children
- To use resources you will need to enter your 4-digit Traveling Library account number with a P0000- prefix – e.g P00001234.
- If you don’t have a card you can create an eCard online or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full-service Traveling Library account (if you live, work, or go to school in Columbia County).
An online library to download thousands of ebooks and digital audiobooks to read or listen to on your computer. A shared resource by 40 libraries in north central PA. You can transfer audiobooks to a portable device like an iPod, or MP3 player. Download the latest bestsellers, fiction, and nonfiction to your Kindle or almost any e-reader. Try it, it’s easy! It’s free, thanks to federal grant money administered through the Office of Commonwealth Libraries.
- You will need to enter your 4-digit Traveling Library account number with a P0000- prefix – e.g P00001234.
- Email email@example.com to request a free Traveling Library account (if you live, work, or go to school in Columbia County).
The Pennsylvania Job Resources page on the POWER Library Portal offers links to resources that provide:
- Thousands of job openings to match job-seekers and employers
- Credible workforce and economic statistics
- The Pennsylvania Career Guide
- Other career and college planning resources.
Pennsylvania’s statewide live chat reference service and is a free service to all residents of Pennsylvania, offering live chat reference 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
We’ll be here to help you get answers to your questions, any time and anywhere you have Internet access. Unlike other “expert” sites on the Web, there is no charge to use our service. We’ll be doing what libraries have always done best — quickly getting you the accurate, unbiased information you need